- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥10 - ¥15 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee upto 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Service Delivery Division
As an implementation project manager for the company’s products, he has a deep understanding of the company’s products and management of employee expenses and accounts payable, and leads the implementation projects for customers.
1. Collection of customer requests and evaluations of products
2. Feedback to development department and sales department
3. Improvement of introduction method and introduction template
4. Response to inquiries from sales department and pre-sales support
[About the company’s products]
Conker is used by over 52 million people around the world, processing expenses of about 8 trillion yen, and is the industry standard for the top share business trip and expense management cloud in Japan.
The new integrated brand “SAP Concur” is actively promoting innovation through collaboration with SAP. In addition to improving the efficiency of expense management, invoice management, and business trip management for customers, it will help to improve the competitiveness of Japanese companies by promoting the visualization of overhead and compliance.
Reference: SAP Concur https://www.concur.co.jp/
[About the company]
Selected as the “Best Company” Best Company for the fourth consecutive year. It was chosen as a place.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. At least 3 years of experience in system introduction projects as a consultant
2. Experience in introduction of package solutions
3. At least 1 year of participation in projects as a project manager
4. In-house sales team Communication ability and teamwork awareness to facilitate smooth collaboration with partner companies and headquarters
1. English ability
2. Experience of introducing package solutions for products in the accounting field
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 14 million yen
* The estimated annual income is the sum of base + incentive. (Incentive is 10% of base) Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses paid (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, and workmen’s insurance), payment of Keihan, health checkup, occupational physician, mental health check, health insurance union contract recreation facilities, defined contribution pension, benefit station, flu vaccination costs (Including family members who are dependents), medical expenses for dependent spouses, childcare / working system (short-time work / sitter assistance system / home work), juice / tea in office Free and half-price beverages, etc., Kanto IT Health Insurance facility use, internal exchanges (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities, buddy activities ), Orientation at construction, constructive feedback Click, career (career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting mentor system in-house internship), awards (Award awarded • TOP Sales / TOP GUN • CS Award • length of service awards, thanks, letter)
– Provide English conversation (BBCS class) by Berlitz
・ Soft skill training: Held once a quarter at the office
・ Education benefit system: 70% of expenses (up to 200,000 yen per year) when taking external training
・Lending materials for learning English, business books
, leave leave for studying abroad
Primary interview: General manager
Final interview: Representative
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), paid incentive days, three-year service leave, Volunteer leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.