- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign --
You will be involved in Japan-China localization for smartphone games developed by the company.
1. Direction business in mid-translation day of the overseas game
in cooperation with outsourced translators and translation company, you will be responsible for business to finish the translation that takes into account the view of the world-character setting of the game .
・ Direction of translation
・ Checking of deliveries
2. Translation work between Japan and China If necessary, in-game texts and official websites will be translated, and the actual machine will be checked after translation (LQA: Language Quality Assurance).
3. Creating localization-related materials Various materials such as glossaries, style guides, and localization guidelines are created and updated.
[About the company’s game business]
We are planning and developing mobile online games, focusing on apps for smartphones.
Game Business Reference: https://www.klab.com/jp/services/klabgames/All
[Required Requirements] Those who meet all of the following requirements : 1. Those who are from Taiwan and native Chinese are native speakers
2. Japanese: Business level or above
3. More than 1 year of work experience in localization related industry
1. Game Japanese-Chinese translation experience in the industry or entertainment industry such as animation and video
2. Creative writing experience (writer, editing, etc.)
3. Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
For regular employees: Estimated annual salary 4 million to 5 million yen From
contracted employees: Estimated monthly salary 350,000 to 450,000 yen
* Determined after consultation considering experience and ability.
Salary increase once a year (full-time employees only), bonus twice a year (full-time employees only), full payment of transportation expenses
[Employment form] Employment by
regular employees or contract employees.
[Working styles / various allowances] For
this occupation, depending on the amount offered, it will be one of the following working styles: general, discretionary labor, or administrative supervisor.
<Monthly salary for each work
style > ・ General job: Includes overtime allowance for 30 hours
・ Discretionary labor: Includes late night allowance for 20 hours
・ Management supervisor: Equivalent to late-night work 100,000 yen postal allowance included
* Additional wages for overtime and late-night work exceeding the specified time will be paid
Fully equipped with social insurance, Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association recreation facilities / sports facilities available, mental health care (EAP), industrial physician, social society subsidy system, service-in subsidy system, “Mori Art Museum” (Roppongi Hills) free Admission system, PoS system (system to make new business proposed by employees a subsidiary), employee shareholding system (contract employees can join after working for more than 1 year), circle activity support money (hereinafter referred to as regular employees ) ] Smartphone purchase subsidy system, return support system after childcare leave, overseas recruitment system, defined contribution pension
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave (up to 10 days in the first year), summer vacation, long-time leave (every 5 years of service) , Gyeonghui leave, maternity leave, childcare leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of signing the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.