- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 11
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Insurance
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period none
- Department Assign Life Plaza Fukuyama
Visits and after-sales services to customers who visit Nissei Life Plaza, whichis the customer contact of Nippon Life, or customers who are consulted over thephone or via the Internet , Consulting sales. The target is mainly forcustomers who have already subscribed.
Not only life insurance, but also various proposals such as personal annuityinsurance, non-life insurance, various after-sales services, and FP consulting,it is a job that helps you to improve your skills and help you in your life.
First, we will hire you as a service support staff (part-time system / renewedcontract every 3 months).
After a part-time job system, students will acquire basic knowledge and basicskills necessary for consulting customers, and will be appointed as a servicecoordinator (full-time staff) if they work well.
[Extract 18-42495, 19/1/28 (Deadline 20/1)]
[Extract 18-42496, 19/1/28 (Deadline 20/1)]
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
[Service support staff]
■ Hourly wage
950 to 1,150 yen
* Hourly wage is determined by actual work conditions
* Separately, commuting transportation expenses paid (full payment up to 50,000yen per month)
■ Starting salary of
171,000 to 181,000 yen Yen
* The monthly salary for the first-time employee is determined based on theactual and actual activities when appointing regularemployees.Monthly 141,000 to 391,000 yen * Addition and subtraction depending on the previous year’s results from the second yearonwards.
All bonuses up to 10,000 yen) ■ Bonuses
Annual average amount paid in FY2017 1,057,000 yen *
* After appointment of regular staff
* Annual average payment to employees over 1 year after appointment of servicecoordinator.
Bonuses vary depending on the actual conditions of theperiod, so the above is not guaranteed.
[Service support staff]
health insurance, workers ‘compensation insurance, welfare pension insurance,employment insurance, (if each meeting certain requirements) child-care leavesystem and nursing care leave system
health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, welfare pension insurance,employment insurance , Retirement allowance system, retirement pension system,childcare leave system, nursing care leave system (each of which meets certainrequirements)
Service Support Staff]
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays (2 days a
week ) / New Year holidays: Paid leave (after a certain period oftime)
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays (2 days a week ) New Year
holidays: Paid leave (after a certain period of time)
[Extracted 18-42495, 19/1/28 (Deadline 20/1)]
[Extracted 18-42496, 19/1/28 (Deadline 20/1)]