- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign UND & Nursing Sales Department
As a sales representative for medical care products, we provide information such as product explanations and indications and academic literature information to medical institutions such as hospitals.
1. About customers
・ Medical institutions such as hospitals (such as orthopedics and surgery, inpatient nursing wards, home care facilities)
・ Medical equipment distributors
* Areas in charge: Regional areas are subdivided into multiple prefectures, and urban areas are subdivided into areas .
2. About our products In-house developed products centered on medical care materials
* Used in nursing areas such as high performance film materials that protect wounds and burns after surgery, and catheter fixed seals and bandages Handles a wide range of medical consumables.
3. Based on the follow-up of existing customers (route sales) in terms of sales methods and processes, new businesses such as new practitioners Will continue to develop. Direct bounce from home is the main.
4. About the Company
・ The Company is a rare R & D medical device manufacturer with a series of functions from development to production to sales. We started from the early mass production of cast bandages in Japan, and currently provide approximately 350 types of medical equipment, medical materials and hygiene materials to the medical field mainly in the field of medical consumables.
・ The company’s strength is its unique technological development capabilities and product capabilities based on them. Its technological development capabilities are also highly regarded by society, for example, having a variety of awards, including the Japan Manufacturing Awards.
1. More than 3 years of corporate sales experience (industry industry unquestioned)
2. Ordinary car driver’s license
・ Sales experience in medical industry
・Sales experience of medical agency
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 3.4 million yen to 5 million yen
Monthly salary: 220,000 yen to 250,000 yen (* Includes overtime allowance)
* The estimated annual income is an approximate guide. Determined according to regulations, taking into account skills, experience, and previous salary.
<Monthly salary breakdown>
base salary: 190,000 yen – 220,000 yen
a month for 18 hours worth of fixed overtime allowance: 25,000 yen
overtime allowance of
* the excess overtime additional payment
* fixed overtime is paid as outside work allowance
commuting allowance (half a year regularly equivalent Amount paid at actual cost)
Fully equipped with various social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers ‘compensation insurance), welfare pension fund (Tokyo Pharmaceutical Industry Employees’ Pension Fund), overtime allowance (up to 18 hours are considered as overtime allowance, normal payment is beyond that) , Retirement allowance (2 defined benefit types, 1 defined contribution type, retirement age 60 years, retirement retirement system), company housing subsidy (paid in accordance with internal regulations), dependent allowance (spouse and children under 22 years old) For the first person, 30,000 yen for the first person, 13,000 yen for the second person, 8,000 yen for the third person), short-time work system (until the child enters elementary school), contracted recreation facilities, various clubs (sports, fishing, golf, etc.), commercial vehicles (With notebook or fit class navigator), mobile phone / mobile device loan
Primary interview (Personnel and on-site manager)
Secondary interview (President, General Manager of Business Administration Division and General Manager of Human Resources)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
* There may be an SPI in between.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer holidays (3 days), year-end and New Year holidays (5 days), paid leave (6 days up to 20 days after joining the company / year), nursing care leave system, childbirth -Childcare leave system (100% female employee acquisition rate, multiple male employee acquisition results)
* Encourage employees to take paid leave (targeted to achieve 60% in 2016 → 70% in 2025)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.