- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Public relations department
You will be responsible for the government relations at the company’s public relations department.
1. interaction with the government (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) interaction with.
3. house public relations (media buying, media relations)
4. brand building
company management The mission is how to show the awareness of the business, media, and products to the society and how to improve it.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Public relations experience
2. Experience in government and administrative respon
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 5 million yen to 10 million yen
* Preferential treatment according to regulations after taking into account experience and ability
* Annual salary is fixed for over 45 hours a month for 87,000 yen per month (in case of annual income of 4 million yen) to 127,000 yen per month (annual income) (In the case of 6 million yen) (overtime work over 45 hours is additionally paid).
Annual salary system (paid in 12 divisions) 2 times a year salary increase, promotion (as needed), transportation expenses, incentives
[fixed overtime fee About]
General / Leader class: 45 hours
Manager class: Late-night work 20 hours
Fully equipped with various social insurance, property savings system, shareholding association (there is a shareholding association incentive system), Keigo Mikokin, childcare support allowance (in cases where employees who return to work after childcare leave cannot work without taking them to a nursery school, etc.) Support for childcare fees up to a maximum of 50,000 yen per month if you are forced to leave an unlicensed daycare center, etc.), division status system (reward trip for each status promotion, eg Taiwan) , Regular meeting, general meeting of employees (once a year), goal achievement department achievement meeting.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, Summer vacation, Annual paid leave, Keio leave, Mental leave, Nursing leave, Maternity leave, Refresh leave, Day not to miss growth (A system that allows employees with children up to junior high school to take special leave at the entrance ceremony, graduation ceremony, or athletic meet).
* The number of screenings and content may change.