- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Manufacturing Management Department Purchasing Group
You will be responsible for a manager level position within the Purchasing Group in the Manufacturing Management Department. We will leave the order and the remaining order management.
1. planning of ordering plan
sales plan from the sales department, sales, inventory, and planning the ordering plan on the basis of such orders remaining.
2. Ordering and remaining order management
Based on the ordering plan, ordering of raw materials, materials, containers, etc. and remaining order management are performed.
3. Negotiate price / delivery date when ordering
4. Manufacture instructions, manufacturing progress management, delivery date management
5. Order marketing for packaging materials and promotional items other than cosmetics, and collaborate with the product department.
6. Formulating annual budgets and managing actual budgets
– A workplace where many young people in their 20s and 30s are active.
– A well-ventilated corporate culture where you can speak regardless of department or position.
・ Clothing and hairstyle are free.
– Women are the main company. More than 60% of employees, including representative directors, are women.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Purchasing experience of cosmetic raw materials, materials, containers, etc. (5 years or more)
2. Cosmetic OEM (customer brand manufacturing) ordering and purchasing experience (5 years or more)
3. Communication skills
4. Negotiation skills
5. Multitasking ability
6. Understanding and experience of IT literacy, Excel, management system, etc.
7. Management experience
[English] : TOEIC over 600 points
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Expected annual income: 4 to 6 million yen
Full payment of transportation expenses
Various social insurances, Keigo Mikokin, company discount system when purchasing products, etc
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, long-term care leave, maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, paid leave
* 5 people have used the maternity leave .
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of signing the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.