- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18:30
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be responsible for localization of smartphone games developed by the company.
1. progress management, coordination overall business, outsourcing translation companies and in-house translators, in cooperation with internal and external development teams, will leave the management so that the project proceeds smoothly.
・Estimation of localization costs
・Selection of translation companies and language testing companies
・Questions and answers from contractors and in-house development teams
・Contracts, ordering, payment processing, etc.
・Final confirmation of translation and test play on actual machine (if necessary in response)
2. localized guidance
more efficiently, in order to achieve a higher quality localization, and localization guidance to the development team throughout the project start-up and day-to-day business, do the consulting business.
[About the company’s game business]
We are planning and developing mobile online games, focusing on apps for smartphones.
Those who meet all of the following requirements :
1. Japanese: Native language
2. English: Business level or higher
3. At least one year of work experience in the game localization industry
translation projects or projects in the entertainment industry such as animation and video Manager (PM) experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– For regular employees: Estimated annual income 5 million to 7 million yen
– For contract employees: Estimated monthly salary 450,000 to 600,000 yen
* Determined after consultation based on experience and ability.
– Salary increase once a year (full-time employees only), bonus twice a year (full-time employees only), full payment of transportation expenses
Employment by regular employees or contract employees.
[Working styles / various allowances]
For this occupation, depending on the amount offered, it will be one of the following working styles: general, discretionary labor, or administrative supervisor.
<Monthly salary for each work style >
・General job: Includes overtime allowance for 30 hours
・Discretionary labor: Includes late night allowance for 20 hours
・Management supervisor: Equivalent to late-night work 100,000 yen postal allowance included
* Additional wages for overtime and late-night work exceeding the specified time will be paid
Fully equipped with social insurance, Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association recreation facilities / sports facilities available, mental health care (EAP), industrial physician, social society subsidy system, service-in subsidy system, “Mori Art Museum” free admission system, PoS System (system to make new business proposed by employees a subsidiary), employee shareholding system system (contracted employees can join after working for one year or more), circle activity support money
(hereinafter referred to regular employees)
smartphone purchase assistance Money system, return support system after childcare leave, overseas recruitment system, defined contribution pension
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave (up to 10 days in the first year), summer vacation, long-time leave (every 5 years of service) , Gyeonghui leave, maternity leave, childcare leave
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.