- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Global Business (GB)
In charge of promotion and marketing planner at the company’s Global Business division.
1. Operational bridge between marketing team of overseas branch and partner
2. Quality check of promotion plan submitted by overseas branch
3. Review of advertising creative
4. Promotion planning based on management policy
5. Promotion Management / Budget Management
[Challenging / Attractive]
Because exchanges frequently occur with overseas offices and business partners, it is an environment where language and communication skills can be fully utilized.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Japanese and English proficiency at business level or above
2. Experience in dealing with the game industry or foreign countries regardless of industry
3. Marketing, promotion, advertising, creative management Kano practical experience
– the experience is more than two years
– handling experience of the license (regardless of genre)
– and advertising, artist experience, such as design
– work experience in the game industry
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 6 million yen
Monthly: 333,334 yen to 500,000 yen
* Determined by company standards based on the balance of previous year’s income and experience.
* Includes estimated overtime allowance for 45 hours per month.
* 45 hours overtime is not mandatory.
* A separate allowance will be paid for overtime over 45 hours, late-night overtime, and holiday work.
* Even if overtime is less than 45 hours, the full amount of overtime will be paid.
* Not applicable to managers and discretionary workers.
<Monthly salary breakdown>
Basic salary: 246,596 yen to 369,893 yen
45 hours worth of overtime allowance: 86,738 yen to 130,107 yen
Salary assessment twice a year, full payment of transportation expenses.
Various social insurance (Kanto IT health insurance union membership), Keigo Sumikin, clothing freedom, internal commendation system, internal circles, free drinks, mobile terminal purchase support system, stock cumulative investment system (Ruito), birthday gift system, peer bonus, PC glasses purchase assistance, movie viewing assistance, social gathering assistance, power lunch, seminar / training support, books (including DVD / games) purchase assistance, babysitter discount coupon.
[Number of annual holidays: 125 days]
Weekly holidays (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (3 days: acquired from July 1 to the end of September), year-end and New Year holidays (in principle, December 29 to 1) 3 days), annual paid leave (10 days in the first year), maternity leave, childcare leave, Keio leave, refresh leave (5 consecutive days after entering the company for 2 consecutive years, and every 3 years thereafter) * Birthday Vacation, disaster leave.
* The number of screenings and content may change.