- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10 to 19
- Trial Period 3 months
As the company’s in-house infrastructure manager, you will be entrusted with creating an environment where employees can work with peace of mind.
1. Arrangement and kitting work for Windows Mac terminals
2. Saas account management work
3. Windows Linux server on AWS (Amazon Web Services) Operation and maintenance work (Active Directory, Jamf, ESSREC, Mallion)
4. Internal help desk, license renewal contracted in house, internal inquiry response
5. Internal business process creation, operation, improvement External audit Therefore, in order to continue acquisition, we will create, operate and respond to internal business processes (ISMS, SOC, PCIDSS)
[About the company]
・Established in 2003, “cloudpack”, an agency service for introduction, operation and maintenance of AWS, continues to grow as the main business. Further growth in February 2017 To join the KDDI group.
・The company, which started as a system development company, quickly became aware of the potential power of the AWS cloud and has accumulated a lot of know-how since the word “cloud” itself was not well known. It is an IT venture company that has grown rapidly with the support of using AWS cloud, and is trusted by many customers with overwhelming speed and technical capabilities.
・Currently, it is one of the “APN Premier Consulting Partners” with over 1,200 companies from start-ups to large corporations, and only 87 of the more than 10,000 partners worldwide. There are only two companies in Japan that hold this top-level proof for the seventh consecutive year.
-It is an environment where you are often exposed to the latest IT industry knowledge and technology.
・Because the officers are young in their 30s and 40s and the distance between employees is close, the atmosphere is flat.
・Emphasizing the ease of work for employees, we are aiming for high-level business growth with the Tokyo head office in Toranomon Hills, the Nagoya office in Dai-Nagoya Building, and the Osaka office in Grand Front Osaka.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. In-house help desk experience
2. Windows server Linux server operation experience (1 year or more)
1. Windows terminal and Mac terminal design operation experience
2. Work in the information system department Experience
3. Improvement of various business flow
4. Experience of creating various procedures
5. Experience of system redesign and repair
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3-5 million yen
monthly salary: 240,000 yen to 400,000 yen
merit pay:178,800 yen – 298,000 yen
business allowance (gross): 61,200 yen – 102,000 yen
– taking into account the experience, skills and before feeding, the salary To decide.
– The work allowance includes 40 hours worth of overtime and 30 hours worth of late work allowance.
– Depending on the monthly salary, the late night work allowance differs from the deemed overtime pay.
– Monthly salary, salary increase: twice a year (April / October), bonus: twice a year (July / December), commuting
Fully equipped with social insurance (Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association), regular health checkups, various qualification support, sports support, internal event support, neighborhood housing allowance, moving allowance, long distance green car allowance, long distance commuting allowance, 10:00 attendance allowance Shift work allowance
– Document screening
– Aptitude test (online)
– Interview (twice)
* Selection may change depending on the case.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, Year-end and New Year holidays, Paid leave, Keio leave, Special leave, Maternity leave / Childcare leave system
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.