- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 2 months
You will be mainly responsible for internal control and internal audit work. In addition to defending, as internal control / internal audits that can be attacked, we will leave you with management and practice, including the creation of a culture and organization that accelerates business growth beyond formal development, and the strengthening of business process operations.
[Details of business]
1. Construction and operation of internal control system
2. Preparation of flowchart, business description, risk control matrix
3. Evaluation of internal control operation / maintenance status, improvement proposal
4. Internal to each department Implementation of audits and internal audit reports
Internal controls and internal audits that accelerate the growth of ventures. Ten years have passed since its founding, and the company has established “10 years of organization” as a growth strategy for the next 10 years. The synergy effect of the growth of “individuals” means that the organization can grow stronger. It is the purpose. The mission is to further strengthen operational capabilities and operational process operations.
skills and experience, you can get gained a wide range of business experience have discretion depending on the commitment.
・ The company is in the second phase of its founding, and will be able to play an active role as a core human resource in the management department in the future.
[About the company]
The company name Livesense is derived from the word “meaning to live”. Based on the idea that “the meaning of life” = “being happy”, the company aims to make both the customers who use the service and the company they provide themselves happy. These fundamental values and behavioral purposes are defined in the philosophy of “happiness from happiness”. In order to realize “happiness born from happiness”, we are working on daily business activities with the corporate vision “Let’s invent natural things”.
At least 2 years of experience in internal control
1. Experience in internal audits at listed companies
2. Organization of business tasks and construction of operations
3. Management experience
4. Accounting knowledge, legal knowledge (deep (Basic knowledge to be able to communicate equally with audit firms, not specialized knowledge)
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Estimated annual income: 5 million yen to 6.5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account hopes and experiences
Twice a year, commuting allowance (upper month 50,000 yen)
The salary includes the following fixed overtime.
– Annual salary of 5 million yen: monthly salary of 387,500 yen / inclusive 45 hours fixed overtime fee of 100,800 yen
– Annual salary of 6.5 million yen: monthly salary of 498,400 yen / inclusive 30 hours of fixed overtime fee of 94,700 yen
[Regarding fixed overtime hours]
– annual income of 6 million yen Less than: Work style / regular system, unpaid overtime / 45 hours (excess portion is paid)
– Annual income 6 million yen or more: Work style / planned discretionary labor system, unpaid overtime / 30 hours
Complete social insurance (health, employment, work-related accidents, employee pension), Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association, housing allowance (provided 30,000 yen per month within 2.5 km)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Complete weekly holiday, 2 days, New Year holidays (5 days), paid leave (granted immediately after joining the company * granted up to 10 days), summer vacation, Keio leave, maternity leave, nursing leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of signing the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.