- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 11 or more
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00-17: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be responsible for any of the following four organizations as the transportation and delivery operations manager. We will consider positions based on experience such as strategy and planning, operation construction and management, expansion of customer support functions, internal numerical management.
1. opening stores and operations design and execution of the collection to an external shipper
drafting and execution
2. collection diamond in coordination with the key members of the trunk transport group and the last one mile group, collection Propose and execute a diamond.
3. Resolve problems, plan and implement improvement measures
Facilitate shipping companies to solve problems that occur daily, and plan and execute fundamental improvements.
4. System introduction / requirement arrangement
We will introduce a system to carry out collection to customers without delay, and arrange requirements for setting changes and repairs.
<Operation of trunk line transportation>
1. Operation design and execution Operation design and execution between DC → TC, TC → TC, and TC → Depot (small delivery base) throughout Japan (mainly in the Tomeihan area).
* DC: Distribution Center, TC: Transfer Center
2. Entry / Exit and Design of Sorting Conductor for TC Startup
3. Definition of Requirements for Introducing Material Handling (Transportation and Handling by Machines)
4. Solution and Improvement of Problems Planning and implementation of measures Facilitating delivery companies to solve problems that occur every day, and planning and executing fundamental improvement measures.
5. Drafting and execution of main line operation diagram Coordinating with major members of the First Mile and Last One Mile Group, the main line operation diagram will be drafted and executed.
6. Arrangement of system installation / setting changes and refurbishment requirements We will rearrange the requirements for system introduction / setting changes and refurbishment in order to carry out arterial transportation without delay.
<Last One Mile Operation>
1. Process Design and Execution
With the expansion of “Rakuten EXPRESS”, we will design and execute processes to quickly launch a depot.
2. Management of key indicators for achieving the daily goals of the delivery base
3. Solution of problems, planning and implementation of improvement measures
Facilitating delivery companies and team members to identify problems that occur daily Solve and draft and implement fundamental improvements.
4. First Mile / Trunk Line Group operation design support (from the end user’s perspective)
5. System introduction / repair requirements organization A system for receiving delivery to customers without delay, good traceability and no pressure Organize requirements for introduction and renovation.
<Quality Control and Partner Support Group>
1. Design, aggregation, monitoring, and analysis of KPI for each process in “Rakuten EXPRESS”
2. Inquiries and complaints from responders
and end users Collaborate to draft and implement fundamental improvements.
3. Creation and execution of safety and health regulations for “Rakuten EXPRESS”
4. Systematization of advanced cases at each delivery base and implementation of horizontal development
5. Review and processing of billing amount And work in conjunction with accounting.
* “Rakuten EXPRESS ” to quickly deliver the ordered products, it is a delivery service of optimism
[about the company business]
along with the responsible for the EC logistics of Rakuten Group, “Rakuten Ichiba “We are working on the construction of advanced logistics services in preparation for“ One Delivery ”, which is one of the most important strategies of logistics.
As a pioneer in creating a delivery process that ensures delivery of products shipped from EC distribution warehouses to customers, we will create and improve the foundation for innovation.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Business-level OA skills (email, Excel, etc.)
2. Ability to communicate smoothly and coordinate and promote multiple tasks efficiently
3. Practical experience in logistics field Consulting experience or experience in customer service department or accounting / management department related to logistics
1. Performance index and process design / improvement experience
2. Management experience (3-4 people * Attendance, performance management, workflow management (Including)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 5 to 10 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations after considering work experience, ability and skills.
Bonuses: Twice a year (June / December) * Payment and commuting allowance (according to company regulations)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system
Primary interview: Senior manager
SPI: Web aptitude inspection
Final interview: Director, Logistics Business, Rakuten, Inc.
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Complete weekly holiday (2 days)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.