- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Corporate Headquarters Business Strategy Department 1 Business Planning Group 1
As the person in charge of management planning for the outsourcing business, you will promote the annual budget, monthly settlement, and medium-term management plan for the business in charge.
[About the business in charge]
The business in charge continues to grow at a double-digit annual rate, and we continue to develop services and advance into new fields in order to grow further. We aim to be an organization that contributes to business growth by visualizing information in both qualitative and quantitative ways, and planning and making proposals to business managers.
1. Business Engineering Business Area
– ICT Outsourcing (https://www.persol-pt.co.jp/service/ictoutsourcing/) , Energy Business (https://www.persol-pt.co.jp/service/energy /)
– In recent years, businesses specializing in the security field and energy industry have continued to grow, centering on the IT outsourcing business model that has been the foundation since the foundation of Platform Engineering . Currently, we are entering a turning point in which technology is added to the existing experience and know-how to update to a new business model.
2.Sales Marketing Business Area
・ Digital Marketing , Sales Solution , Contact Center , BI tools, marketing to face-to-face field sales, customer sales area, It is a business that covers all marketing fields and has been growing rapidly in recent years. In the outsourcing of sales and marketing, the latest market trends and technologies often appear immediately in projects, and high growth is required in the future.
1. Monthly financial results, weekly and monthly performance forecast management, preparation of report documents for executives.
2. Annual budget, medium-term management plan formulation , medium- to long-term PL, KPI / KGI management.
3. connection with the various human resources indicators and performance indicators .
4. management of the Vice President’s meeting of each business agenda Summary facilitation .
· PDC management create and minutes Others 5.
– appropriate underdeveloped themes and issues Traffic control and rule formulation of solution cases .
・Operational management and development of self-developed performance management tools .
[Rewarding and attractive]
・ The company’s products include not only packages and systems but also human resources (employees) ) And the services provided by the human resources, the human resources index and the performance index are closely linked, and it is a real pleasure and fun of the business.
・ You can experience management that includes a personnel perspective.
・ Because human business process technology is the core business model, the relationship between people (services / employees) and business results (results) is very close, and you can engage in business strategies that include personnel perspectives.
following all meet people
1.Excel, experience and skills of the materials created by utilizing the Point Power .
2. management planning, business planning, business planning, planning and management department work experience, or the like, or marketing experience .
– a plus ]
1. Management accounting / financial accounting management experience .
2. Experience in planning and promotion of medium-term management plan .
3. New business / new corporation startup experience .
4. Nissho bookkeeping qualification (3rd grade or higher).
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 4.5 million yen to 6 million yen
– Basic salary: 250,000 yen to 350,000 yen (separately paid for overtime)
* This will be considered according to experience, skills, and job description.
– Monthly salary, bonus: Twice a year, commuting allowance.
– Fully equipped with various social insurance, recreation facilities, property savings system, defined contribution pension system, group long-term lifetime income guarantee insurance system, overtime allowance, teleworking system, education system / qualification system (qualification incentive: about 140 types of qualifications) (Support, acquisition incentive + acquisition cost support).