- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
As a data analyst, various analysis requests from each department will be carried out in the flow of data extraction, aggregation, analysis, improvement proposal, improvement proposal implementation, and effect measurement.
1. purchasing data, data analysis in such as Web log
2. introduction of DB building and tool
– 20s, is a young workplace . Many are active in their 30s.
– A well-ventilated corporate culture where you can speak regardless of department or position.
・Clothing and hairstyle are free.
– Women are the main company. More than 60% of employees, including representative directors, are women.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Advanced database operation skills using SQL
2. Aggregation technology (Amazon Redshift, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
3. Created reporting dashboards using BI tools Experience (Tableau, etc.)
1. Use of statistical tools or language (R, Python, etc.)
2. Experience in finding problems and solving consulting from a marketing perspective
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 4 to 6 million yen
– Full payment of transportation expenses
Various social insurances, Keigo Mikokin, company discount system when purchasing products, etc.
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, long-term care leave, maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, paid leave
* 5 people have used the maternity leave .
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.