- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:30
- Trial Period 6 months
You will be in charge of an offline customer acquisition planner for the company’s consultation counter “Sumo Counter”. You will be responsible for planning and promoting customer attraction strategies for each store to further expand and expand the business, and expand the full potential of the business.
1. The customer attract strategic planning to increase the attendance of
– Events , store customers , introduction of acquaintances from customers , Web, free papers (until the formulation of the budget plan * Operation is a separate department)
2. Budget management required to execute the above strategy (about 100 million yen per year)
3. Interaction with the necessary partners
[Challenging and attractive]
-You can plan the overall customer acquisition plan (around tens of thousands of pairs per year).
・ Responsibility and discretion (including the budget part) are given to analyze the data collected by customers and run a series of PDCA cycles from planning, design, execution and monitoring.
・ You will have the ability to look down on things from a high point of view, the ability to analyze issues to identify issues, and the power to involve and propel proposals.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in offline marketing
2. What is the problem to be solved, the ability to think systematically and systematically based on the facts
3. Establish a path to accomplish the task, force can be designed for planning
4. past experience and data, such as to analyze the voice of customers and general customers, make a hypothesis, the power to develop a planning
5. PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 7,190,000 yen – 7.97 million yen
monthly salary: 449,611 yen yen 498,631
standard supply: 326,989 yen – 362,640 yen
grade allowance: 122,622 yen – 135,991 yen
※ grade allowance is 45 hours equivalent to overtime
※ overtime If it exceeds 45 hours, thebonus for overtime work will be paid separately : twice a year (June / December), commuting transportation expenses (according to company regulations)
Interview (2-3 times) / SPI exam
* The number of selections and content may change.