- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
We will entrust you with the development of Web and open systems mainly in online mail order related fields.
– Old system environment to analyze: VB6.0, SQLServer
– New environment to build newly
[Language] Java, HTML5, css
[Server side] Node.js
[DB] ORACLE (PL / SQL)
[Example of project]
・ Source analysis of package software assembled in VB6
・Redesign of detailed logic reflecting the latest business requirements
・ Front development using HTML5 to reproduce the operability of VB6 on the Web
[ Skills to acquire]
・ Knowledge for basic design of the entire system structure through construction of a new system
・Development skills and implementation experience to reproduce rich operability on the browser using HTML5
・ New system on cloud server using AWS Introductory know-how to get in production
System development experience in the Web / Open language (Java, C #, etc.)
[WANT]-Database design / construction (Open / Web system) / Server design / construction / Network design
・ Building / Front-end development (one with Java experience)
* There are positions where you can make use of the above skills.
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 30 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
pay basic salary: 247,000 yen to 247,000 yen
Fixed overtime pay: 53,000 yen to 53,000 yen
Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime work exceeding 30 hours fixed overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Twice a year salary increase
* In order to fill the salary gap as soon as possible even if mid-career hires are in place, we have a salary increase system twice a year.
Salary revision: Twice a year (August, February)
Bonus: Twice a year (July, December)
Transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen per month)
business trip allowance
retirement allowance system
Document selection → Primary interview → Secondary interview → Tender offer
– complete a five-day workweek (Saturday, Sunday) and holidays
– summer vacation (3 days)
– New Year holiday (6 days)
– paid leave
– family events leave
– maternity leave, childcare leave system (with acquisition track record)
of the most recent 4 people An engineer has taken maternity leave.
All of them have returned to work with reduced working hours.
* Has been taking consecutive holidays for more than 5 days.
Some employees have taken a vacation of one week or more apart from summer and winter.
It is easy to consult with the manager and the team members have a cooperative culture.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.