- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee upto 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3months
- Department Assign Service Support Division
You will be responsible for support operations for customers after the introduction of the company’s business trip and expense management cloud cloud system “SAP Concur”.
1. Product Support provides
2. problem solving and technical support escalation as required
3. If there is a bug, report to the development department of the global, and apply the escalation if necessary .
4. Sharing knowledge and information in collaboration with global support members
・ Average age: 37 years old
・ Gender ratio: 65% male, 35% female (about 40% of all employees are women and can work with a high degree of freedom)
・ Workable environment and reputation from employees Is a stylish office.
[Challenging and attractive]
-The corporate culture is cozy and close to the president.
・ Cultures that encourage employees to enhance each other are set as corporate cultures, and opportunities to provide honest and interactive feedback from the perspectives of themselves, colleagues, and supervisors are also provided regularly.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. 3 years of software support work experience
2. High teamwork awareness
3. Active English communication
skills 4. English ability (over 700 TOEIC)
5 Those who can think not only about the given work but also think about how to move forward and make a better support environment (experience in improving processes and operations in the past)
6. Have knowledge of the database, Those who understand SQL and can use it
7. Those who like troubleshooting
8. Those who understand the essence of what is the real problem of the customer and can think about the solution by themselves [Preferable]
1. Software In support operations, experience at the level of reporting defects to the development department
2. Experience at travel agencies, etc.
3. Knowledge of GDS and experience of
GDS * GDS: Glo Abbreviation for bal Distribution System. Computer system that can make reservations and ticketing for airlines, hotels, rental cars, etc.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4 million yen to 10 million yen
* Expected annual income is the sum of base + incentive
* Incentive is 10% of base. Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), defined contribution pension system, payment of Keihan, Kanto IT Health Insurance Union, Benefit One, health checkup, health insurance association contract recreation facility, English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS) Class), soft skills training (performed at the office once a quarter), educational benefit system (up to 70% of the expenses when attending external training, up to 200,000 yen per year), English learning materials Lending business books, career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting, mentor system, in-house intern system, awards (awards, TOP Sales / TOP GUN, CS Award, service awards, letter of thanks) (Including family members who are dependents), the cost of medical checkups of dependent spouses, industrial physicians Mental health check, childcare / working system (short working hours, sitter assistance system, working from home), internal exchange (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities , Buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive feedback, beverages such as juice and tea in the office free or half price
Primary interview: Departments and members
Secondary interview: General manager
Final interview: Representative
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), leave leave system for studying abroad, paid encouragement days , 3-year service leave, volunteer leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.