- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee Up to 5 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be responsible for the supervisor (SV) at the contact center of a customer company in Osaka or Kobe. The number of persons in charge per SV is about 10 operators, depending on the level of difficulty of the work.
1. Target value management: Management of various target values, indicators, and quality agreed with customers at each center
2. Operator development: Training and guidance for improving operator skills
3. Reporting to customers : creating a customer report documentation, reporting
4 business improvement: improvement study for the “creating client Value” “with your style” implementation, implementation
[Training / Career Path]
After joining the company, training will be held at the assigned company. You can also take various training curriculum of the in-house education department “TMJ University”, and it is a culture that actively works for employee growth. Since there are various career paths in the company, it is possible to proceed to various steps in the future according to your wishes and aptitudes.
[Features of Position]
You will be working in the client company, so you will have daily contact with the person in charge at the customer company. There are many offices where LSV (lead supervisor) and manager are not resident, and SV often communicates directly with the person in charge.
1. Since the distance to the client company is close, you can see various operations from the customer’s perspective.
2. Depending on the company you are assigned to, you may collaborate with a BPO company similar to the company, so you can absorb not only the company but also the other companies.
3. There is also a department dedicated to education within the company, and there are also extensive training programs for improving skills and steps.
Persons who have the following experience as contact center managers * No experience years, experience of operator development, experience of numerical management such as target values , experience of dealing with customers, experience of creating reports
* The number of screenings and content may change.