- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 Month
As solution sales, we use big data and AI to propose solutions that solve customer problems.
1. List of enterprise customers (in various industries) that are considering using data for customers : http://www.brainpad.co.jp/case/
2. Solutions using big data and AI for products Examples of services using big data: http://www.brainpad.co.jp/service/bigdatadetail.html Examples of services using AI: https://ai.brainpad.co.jp/service/
3. Sales Methods
・ About the process
1) Hearing (customer problem organization).
2) Examination of proposal content.
3) Proposal creation (collaboration with technical members) Various clouds, data mining, BI tools, RPA solutions, analysis models (data scientists, etc.) create a proposal that combines the development) in bets cooperation
4) presentation, demonstration.
5) negotiation with customers.
6) lead, such as account management and other supplemental information
4. [about the position]
after joining the business bank with the existing members By doing so, you will acquire the knowledge necessary for the proposal and gradually take charge of multiple accounts by one person.
This is a workplace where there is an opportunity to propose solutions for cutting-edge areas such as AI and IoT to customers in charge, and to realize growth. <Glossary> Data mining: The process of finding outliers, patterns, and correlations in large datasets in order to predict unknown results. By using a wide range of techniques, this information can be used to increase revenue, reduce costs, improve customer relationships, reduce risk, and more.
・ BI (Business Intelligence): A term used for management, accounting, information processing, and other techniques and technologies that help companies make decisions by collecting, storing, analyzing, and reporting data from organizations such as companies. . -RPA (Robotic Process Automation): A concept that white-collar desk work (mainly routine work) is performed by a software-type robot in a personal computer.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in sales of solutions such as data analysis, CRM *, data mining, BI tools, database systems.
2. Experiences of corporate sales and customer needs, proposal sales , Those who have overwhelming sales.
3. Those who have IT literacy.
[ more acceptable] 1
. Knowledge about system development such as various cloud, IoT, distributed processing, programming.
2. Basic of analysis technology Knowledge (various statistics, mathematics, machine learning model, deep learning, etc.).
3. Experience in upstream process work such as problem organization, work analysis, requirement definition, etc.
4. Experience in data analysis system development or consulting * CRM (Customer Relationship Management): About customer relationship management. A management strategy / method that aims to increase sales and improve profitability by improving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.